LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for responsible LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, ready to join our team in Varna.
- Proactive monitoring of Linux based environment;
- Worldwide remote administration on Linux based servers both On-Premise and in Public cloud as AWS, Azure or Google;
- Monitoring and support of Single Sign-On and IDM Linux based environments;
- Monitoring and administration of Virtual Infrastructure.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar;
- At least 2 year of practical experience in the area;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system; commands, scripting and text editing
- Experience with LAMP Stack
- Basic knowledge of JSON, REST, AngularJS, Groovy
The following knowledge will be considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of IDM and SSO concepts as OAth, SAML v.2, Directory Services, Certificates, PKI
- Experience with tools as Jenkins, Ansible, Jmeter, Selenium or Vagrant
- Experience with Java based environments
The company offers:
- Chance for professional and personal development;
- Excellent opportunities for qualification and certification;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV, cover letter and current photo. Please, specify the reference number of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.