We are looking for responsible and self-managed Onsite Support Helpdesk Specialist to support our client’s employees at client’s premises, ready to join our Outsourcing Services Team in Sofia.
• Support of clients’ personal computers;
• Assist in office equipment maintenance;
• Answering How-To questions;
• Participate in specific team meetings.
• Ensure employee productivity through on-time IT service delivery;
• Welcome each customer and make them feel valued;
• Increase customer satisfaction;
• Hand the correct hardware and software so that customers are not waiting.
• Basic knowledge of PC hardware – experience in PC/Laptop repair. HDD, RAM upgrade/replacement, etc.
• Support and administration of client operating systems – MS Windows 8, 8.1, 10. Installation, reinstallation and recovery. Drivers and printers configuration. Users’ information backup and recovery. Experience with disk imaging software;
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of office productivity software. How-to knowledge of MS Office products;
• Good knowledge of English (minimum of B1 level);
• Friendly and positive;
• Team player;
• Excellent customer attitude.
• Previous experience as a Computer Technician, Helpdesk Support Specialist or similar;
• IT certificates like MCP, CompTIA A+, etc. are advantageous but not mandatory.
The company offers:
• A great opportunity for a highly motivated specialist for career start and development;
• Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work;
• Chance for professional and personal development;
• Excellent opportunities for qualification and certification;
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV and current photo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.