ONSITE SUPPORT HELPDESK SPECIALIST
We are looking for responsible and self-managed Onsite Support Helpdesk Specialist to support our client’s employees at client’s premises, ready to join our Outsourcing Services Team in Sofia.
• Support of clients’ personal computers;
• Assist in office equipment maintenance;
• Answering How-To questions;
• Participate in specific team meetings.
• Ensure employee productivity through on-time IT service delivery;
• Welcome each customer and make them feel valued;
• Increase customer satisfaction;
• Hand the correct hardware and software so that customers are not waiting.
• Basic knowledge of PC hardware – experience in PC/Laptop repair. HDD, RAM upgrade/replacement, etc.
• Support and administration of client operating systems – MS Windows 8, 8.1, 10. Installation, reinstallation and recovery. Drivers and printers configuration. Users’ information backup and recovery. Experience with disk imaging software;
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of office productivity software. How-to knowledge of MS Office products;
• Good knowledge of English (minimum of B1 level);
• Friendly and positive;
• Team player;
• Excellent customer attitude.
• Previous experience as a Computer Technician, Helpdesk Support Specialist or similar;
• IT certificates like MCP, CompTIA A+, etc. are advantageous but not mandatory.
• Challenging work on interesting business projects
• Training and certification
• Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. All candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.