By accessing the site www.lirex.bg and its use, you accept this policy on the site without any limitations or conditions. By your visit to www.lirex.bg, the site becomes subject to this policy, as well as to all applicable laws. By using the website, you indicate that you accept the policy and that you agree to abide by it. Your remedy for dissatisfaction with the website or its contents is to stop using the website.
Copyrights © LIREX BG Ltd.
LIREX BG Ltd. reserves the ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights in and for this site. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and other limitations contained in any information, software or other material available through this site. All trademarks, brands, and names displayed on the site belong to their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting (indirectly or otherwise) a license or right to use the trademarks, brands and names displayed on the site without the prior written consent of their owners.
LIREX BG Ltd. does not guarantee that the website materials you use will not affect the rights of third parties not related to LIREX BG Ltd.
LIREX BG Ltd. does not guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from this site. Any information you send to LIREX BG Ltd. through the site will be considered non-confidential. For the information you submit, you grant LIREX BG LTD an unlimited, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, improve, transmit and distribute of this information. Also you agree that LIREX BG Ltd. may freely use any ideas, concepts, techniques and techniques sent to you by LIREX BG Ltd. for any purpose.
The publication or transfer to or from this site of unlawful, threatening, obscene or pornographic material that may result in civil or criminal liability, is prohibited by law.
Using cookie technology
LIREX BG Ltd uses cookie technology (so-called "cookies") to track the paths you have been through to Lirex website. The purpose of the technology is to support the activity registration of website users of LIREX BG Ltd. Also to improve and evaluate it - to make it more useful to you. Through this technology, the information for individual users is not registered. Accordingly, the website will not store or use any specific information about you.
Please note that you can set your browser not to accept cookies. There is an option to alert you when such programs are being sent.
Most current browsers allow cookies control through saved browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including how they can be managed and deleted, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Copyright, Industrial and Intellectual Property Warning
Both the presentation and the entire content of this site are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights. You may use the information, text, images or graphics contained on this site for your personal use (non-commercial). However, you may not reproduce, modify, transmit, license or publish - in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior written consent of LIREX BG Ltd., except for review only.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
Limitations of liability for damage
LIREX BG Ltd. expressly does not assume any liability for compensation in respect of any direct, indirect, incidental, causal or special damages arising from or in any way connected with the access to or use of the site of LIREX BG Ltd. - but not limited to) any loss or damage caused by viruses that have affected your computer equipment or your trust in the information obtained through the website of LIREX BG LTD.
LIREX BG Ltd. reserves the right to update this policy at any time. That is why we invite you to check the policy every time you visit the website.
Changes to the site
When submitting recommendations to Lirex's website, you acknowledge that LIREX BG Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, upload "free of charge" or not "upload" to this site the received recommendations. LIREX BG Ltd. assumes no responsibility with regard to the content of the messages posted on this site
Website policy amendments
Lirex BG Ltd. reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
Data Privacy and Protection Policy
The current Data Privacy and Protection Policy ("Policy") aims to clarify what personal data is collected when you use www.lirex.bg, what is the purpose of the collection and what your rights are in this regard.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LIREX BG Ltd.
Registration Number 121057952
Mladost 3, bl.306
As a personal data administrator, LIREX BG Ltd. has the right to collect and process the personal data provided by the users of the website, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
We value your trust and we commit to process your Personal Data fairly, transparently and securely. The basic principles we apply are:
- Legitimacy: When processing your Personal Data, we act in good faith, in accordance with law and in a transparent manner.
- Minimization of data processing: We limit the collection of your Personal Data only to data that is directly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Goal limitation: We collect Personal Data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we do not process your Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
- Accuracy: We keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security and Data Protection: We apply technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security and data protection, taking into account the type of your Personal Data that is subject to protection. These measures prevent any unauthorized disclosure or access, incidental or unlawful destruction or incidental loss, alteration or any other illegal form of Processing.
- Access and Rectification: We process your Personal Information in accordance with your legal rights
- Restriction of the retention period: We retain your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law for the protection of Personal Data and for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which Personal Data is collected.
- Protection against third parties: access to and transfer of Personal Data to third parties is done in accordance with the applicable law and with appropriate safeguards.
- Legitimacy of cookies: We act according to the applicable law when we install cookies on your computer.
What personal information is collected on the website?
The website collects the following information for its users to provide the most accurate and effective services possible:
- name, surname, phone, e-mail, organization, when sending messages, queries, comments, opinions, suggestions;
- name, surname, phone, email and CV when applying for a job posting on the website;
- IP address when browsing the content or using services on the website;
- Cookies to identify the browser or device you are using;
What purposes the gathered information is used for?
- When sending a message using the website contact form, your details are used to provide you feedback and to respond to your questions, comments and suggestions
- When applying for a vacant job through the website, we use your details to examine your application and if interested to get in touch with you.
When filling in any of the above website forms, you will explicitly find a separate text explaing the purpose of specific personal data collection.
Personal data retention period
We retain your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law for the protection of Personal Data for the time it takes to meet the purposes for which we process it or to fulfill our legal obligations. The processing period of the personal data we collect for you is up to 1 year.
What are your rights after submitting your personal data to the website?
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to the submission to third parties by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending written request to LIREX BG Ltd. signed by you and submitted to the address: LIREX BG Ltd, Sofia 1712, Mladost 3, bl.306
- At any time you may withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the above purposes by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Lirex BG Ltd. signed by you and submitted to the address: LIREX BG Ltd., Sofia 1712, Mladost 3, bl.306
- You have the right to access your personal data and to remove, correct or block your personal data by LIREX BG LTD by written request in the manner outlined above.
Protecting your personal data
We apply a set of technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data from non-legal or unauthorized access or use as well as against incidental loss or damage to their integrity. These measures have been developed in accordance with our information technology practices as well as with the standards applied in our industry. Maintaining data security means protecting your privacy and the availability of your Personal Information:
- Privacy: We protect your Personal Data from unwanted disclosure to third parties.
- Integrity: we protect your Personal Data from changes by unauthorized third parties.
- Availability: We guarantee that only authorized persons have access to your Personal Data when it is necessary
Our data security procedures include: secure access, backup systems, monitoring, security breach tests, and continuing activities,