Video surveillance systems generate a huge amount of video information. Most of this information is not scrutinized due to lack of time and resources. As a result, accidents are dropped and no suspicious behavior is observed, resulting in shortened or complete reaction time.
Intelligent features in video surveillance systems reduce the information sent to responsible persons, allowing them to see the important events happening in the camera view. Integrating smart features into network cameras creates a flexible video surveillance system that does not require a large server processing capacity.
Intelligent features dramatically reduce staffing. Video analyzes also enable the operator to use the surveillance system proactively, receiving early warnings about situations that could be potential risks. Video analytics can also be used for business intelligence purposes, for example, to analyze customer behavior and more effectively manage business. The intelligent video surveillance features include:
• Motion detection - allows detection of motion within a certain area of the camera's view;
• Tampering detection - Allows detection of intrusion into the camera's focus or field of view;
• Audio detection - allows detection of increased background noise, lack of background noise and suspicious sounds such as shriek / shot / breaking of glass;
• Tripwire - allows detection of a person or vehicle passing through a virtual line to a specific one;
• Object Abandoned / Missing - Allows detection of abandoned or missing objects for more than a certain period of time;
• Face Detection - allows detection of a face when it enters the camera's field of view;
• People counting - allows you to count incoming and / or outgoing objects from an area;
• Heat Map - Visualization of the areas of greatest interest, traffic / retention of certain places;
• Face recognition - allows you to identify faces and match a certain list (wanted persons, persons of operational interest, suspicious persons, etc.);
• Recording Number Recognition (LPR) - allows you to identify the Vehicle Registration Numbers and to check with a specific list. This type of systems can be used for security purposes (detection of wanted vehicles, cars of operational interest, etc.) as well as in parking systems;
• Autotracking - allows you to automatically monitor moving objects using motorized cameras;
• Crowding - allows automatic detection when crowding people in the view of the camera;
• Loitering - allows you to automatically detect a person moving in the same area with a stay longer than the specified;