The LIREX Com companies (LIREX BG, LIREX BS, LIREX High Tech, LIREX Skopje) are leading in the field of information and communication technologies in Bulgaria for more than 26 years already. We provide consulting and outsourcing services, complete design, construction and maintenance of ICT solutions and systems. We also offer and maintain software, computer, network and office equipment. Our mission is to help clients achieve their business goals by mastering and successfully implementing innovative information and communication technologies. Every day, our goal is to be the leader in the IT market and to achieve ever higher customer satisfaction through continuous innovation and team development.
Currently we are looking for .NET Developers for our offices at Sofia, Plovdiv, Gabrovo, Stara Zagora and Varna.
- to work on the current active projects of the company by implementing leading technologies into existing project designs
- To create, maintain and optimize software applications for .NET solutions using Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server and profiling tools
- To participate with new ideas in discussions on new projects' design
- University degree or student in Computer Science or related speciality
- Good knowledge in ASP.NET(MVC, WEB API), C# and MS SQL Server
- Professional experience in software development would be a great advantage
- Entity framework, ASP.NET Web forms experience would be a advantage
- Understanding of OOP principles, algorithms and DB Design principles
- Creative thinking
- Motivated and willing to learn
What we can offer to you?
- Challenging work on interesting projects
- Training and certification
- Possibility to grow and develop in a young team of professionals
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV, cover letter and current photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, specify the reference number of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law