Description and Requirements:
The LIREX companies are leaders in the information technology field. We deliver consulting, technology and outsourcing services to enterprises worldwide.
We are looking for responsible International Sales Specialist, ready to join our International Business Development team in Sofia.
- Drives consulting, technology and outsourcing services international market opportunities;
- Drives developing new customers, typically for specific consultancy or IT outsourcing services in target regions;
- Keeps close business relationship with the existing customers; contributes on existing sales leads;
- Keeps close liaison with Lirex regional sales managers for their respective territories;
- Drives company participation at international IT services events;
- Responds to customer inquiries, Requests for Proposals;
- Drives company effort in preparation of offers, responses to Requests for Proposals, tender documentations;
- Contributes to increasing market share and turnover of the companies internationally;
- Identifies customer needs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services and proposes adequate solutions;
- Participates in product definition/packaging for specific territory or branch of industry;
- Recommends new services that will enable the sales organization to achieve its objectives;
- After making proposals, maintains customer contact to sustain interest, resolve concerns, negotiates adaptations and modifications, closes the sale;
- Participates actively in Continuous Service Improvement process;
- Keeps close liaison between customers and the managers in our team;
- Monitors and reports on sales prospects, progress and performance, market conditions and competitor capabilities;
- University degree in IT or finance, marketing or business administration;
- Practical experience in enterprise sales and communication with customers;
- Good knowledge in ICT;
- Understanding of IT service delivery or knowledge of ITIL;
- Understanding of global market economy, experience in international sales, market plan preparation, campaign execution is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in international donor funding methods and procedures;
- Analytical thinking and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Very good skills in using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Excellent command in English, certification is a plus; Good command in German or other Western European language is a plus;
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad.
The company offers:
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Friendly environment inside constantly growing team of young and motivated people;
- Remuneration package based on your skills, your dedication to work and achievements.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV, cover letter and current photo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.