Cisco Network engineer (CCIE or equivalent)
Lirex BG is a well-known name in the field of information and communication technologies in Bulgaria. For more than 25 years, Lirex BG has added value to the business processes of its clients and today it is among the top three system integrators in the country. The company is proud to have a rich portfolio of clients, both in corporate and public sectors, that achieve their goals and strategic edges assisted by the innovative solutions and IT services of Lirex BG. Lirex BG is well known Cisco Gold Partner for more than 15 years with Specializations in:
ADVANCED COLLABORATION ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIZATION
ADVANCED DATA CENTER ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIZATION
ADVANCED ENTERPRISE NETWORKS ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIZATION
ADVANCED SECURITY ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIZATION
- Understanding of network security technologies, like Cisco ASA, FirePower or Checkpoint devices
- Knowledge of new WAN technologies and performance routing
- Understanding of WAN QoS policy design and management
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless connectivity issues including performance issues
- Experience managing and configuring Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Experience configuring Cisco wireless LAN controllers and Cisco access points
- QoS end to end troubleshooting for voice/video
- Excellent understanding and troubleshooting of L3 environment.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting in complex LAN environments
- Experience managing and configuring switch stacks and chassis based switches
- Experience configuring and managing access switches – Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3560, 3750, 3850, 4500
- Experience configuring and managing core switches – Cisco Catalyst 4500, 4500x, 6500 Series, 68xx, Nexus 55xx Series
- Ability to lead groups of engineers on triage calls, communicates updates/status to business liaisons and IT Managers, and be seen as a leader.
- CCIE certification or CCNP with equivalent knowledge and experience (preferably Routing and Switching, Security or Wireless)
- Cisco LAN Switches (5+ years)
- Cisco Networking Technologies (4+ years)
- Wireless Network Technology (3+ years)
- Creating multi-page reports, operating procedures, and other documentation using Microsoft Word.
Extracting, transforming, and pivoting large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Office suite of tools
Work independently with limited supervision.
Written and verbal English
- Working with project managers to define and deliver project tasks on time and budget, tracking and reporting time as required
Planning, coordinating, structuring, and executing complex tasks that involve multiple teams and technologies.
Managing critical service desk incidents within SLA, providing leadership in troubleshooting.