Why to choose server management?
Server management incorporates ongoing monitoring of server infrastructure, application optimization, databases and security optimization.
Server Infrastructure is a good solution for:
- Permanent server infrastructure monitoring
- Lirex will proactively monitor the status and usage of all hardware elements of the servers with appropriate polling intervals and time-outs by: collecting hardware alerts generated by a hardware monitoring agent
- Administration of servers
- File servers
- Print servers
- Scan servers
- Backup control servers
- Monitoring control servers
- WEB-servers (e.g. Microsoft IIS or Apache)
- ESXi hosts and etc.
- or a combination of those.
- Applications and databases optimization
- Define standards and procedures for installing and configuring the databases
- Maintain an actual overview of all installed databases and associated DBMS software products and versions and required licenses for the DBMS software.
- Security Optimization
- Web Site Penetration Test (Static content)
- Web Application Penetration Test (Dinamic content, sensitive information, privileged access)
- Internal Infrastructure Penetration Test
- External Infrastructure Penetration Test