Lirex.com provides consultant services regarding different set of standards and procedures, that your organization can reduce risks and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your critical data, applications and systems.
The ISO 27001 standard defines the requirements for Information Security Management Systems and is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, scope, and processes.
The implementation of ISO 27001 in the organization is a strategic solution and aims to achieve a certain level of information protection, ensuring its confidentiality, integrity and availability. The level of protection of ISO 27001 covers not only the risks associated with IT infrastructure, but also covers physical security, human resources, legal protection, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Why is it necessary to implement ISO 27001?
By implementing ISO 27001 you will:
- Confirm the trust of your customers, partners, suppliers and investors
- Increase your competitiveness
- Ensure business continuity
- Ensure protection of information assets
- Develop effective rules and procedures for accessing, distributing, handling, storing and destroying information and IT assets
- Manage and evaluate the risk of information security
- Detect and manage potential security breaches in a timely manner; loss or leakage of critical information
- Reduce IT costs and much more
Consulting services in the process of creation and implementation of international standards, corporate security policies and procedures.
Through the application of standards and procedures, the organization can reduce risks and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the critical data, applications and systems.
As part of the service, Lirex.com consultants help your organization by participating in the process of preparation for upcoming information security certifications or accreditations in accordance with International standards such as:
- ISO 27001;
- PCI DSS;
- Basel II;
- Sarbanes - Oxley.