Front office employee receives an email with an interesting proposal. He opens it, clicks on the link in the email and instantly infects his computer with a virus. The malicious code infects all computers in the organization's internal network. This completely realistic scenario happens every day to multiple organizations. Any company or organization can be threatened. The consequences can be very different - from stopping work for a certain period of time to losing key organizational information.
Solutions that enhance safety and ensure the quality of the email service (Antispam and web control). The solutions reduce the risks coming from Internet by implemented protection against a variety of threats - data loss prevention, risk reduction from received messages, advanced Anti-malware and anti-virus solutions.
Solutions that enhance security and guarantee the quality of e-mail service are email security and web security:
- Reduce the risks of using the Internet with built-in protection from a variety of threats - preventing data loss, reducing messaging risk, malicious emails, advanced Anti-malware, and anti-virus solutions.
- Increase staff efficiency by reducing unnecessary messages and focusing on business information and data.
- Enhance web traffic security - the likelihood that a malicious code will be placed on a web site or web application will become larger, and hence the hacking of any of the endpoints in your organization will be infected.
Email and Web security solutions
• Incoming and outgoing antispam
• URL filtering
• IP reputation
• https encryption and many more
In the field of Antispam and web control we offer solutions in partnership with:
- Cisco / IronPort
Antivirus - a mandatory component of overall protection
Antivirus software has become a must-have element of overall end-user protection. The typical, modern, antivirus software is no longer just an annoying security program that most of them ignore, but a mandatory software component. It is an important tool for preventing theft and data loss and ensuring safe work for both business and stand-alone computers
The basic features of antivirus programs include minimal protection from:
• Ad units or other unwanted programs
Modern trends develop antivirus products from a simple file scanner to powerful software that combines multiple technologies and supportive elements of artificial intelligence. This improves customer protection and security many times.
So modern antivirus programs can now perform features like:
- Analyze and filter network traffic in real time
- Using a publicly available reputable base of programs
- Blocking for atypical program actions
- Limit the resource of executable programs
- Centralized management
- Opportunities to set specific policies and rules
Who and when should use anti-virus protection?
In today's world everyone is connected to the global network in one way or another. The Internet is the central place for communication and data exchange, and we are thus exposed to various kinds of attacks. Anyone who wants to introduce data safety and security when working on the Internet must protect their desktop and mobile devices. This can be done with the use of modern antivirus solutions that intelligently help in the fight against theft and loss of data.
We at LIREX will help you with both consulting and analyzing your current needs, as well as designing and deploying antivirus solutions from small to medium and large businesses. This will give you peace of mind and help protect your data by:
- Block any suspicious or unwanted programs
- Safe operation of electronic payments
- Protect mobile devices (phones and tablets)
Improving security and quality assurance of the e-mail services.