Archival funds is a complete archive and document management system that covers both paper and electronic copies. The Archives Fund Management Platform is a universal, open, functionally complete, technological system - suitable for both small-scale and large-scale institutions and organizations with a complex hierarchical structure.
The system has the ability to work fully integrated by encompassing the entire document and archival management cycle, as well as providing related e-services to citizens.
It is realized by building a physical archive storage and introducing automated systems for electronic archiving and physical archive management. Includes:
- Supply of archive storage equipment and archive fund systems - mobile and stationary racking systems, access control and video surveillance systems, fire detection and fire alarm systems;
- Delivery of automated physical archive management system - delivery and implementation of a software system for indexing, barcode or RFID marking of archive units and physical archive management;
- Delivery of an automated electronic archive management system - delivery and implementation of a software system enabling the management of digitized business documents;
- IT infrastructure - supply and commissioning of hardware and basic software necessary for the functioning of the Employer's archive in order to maximize its efficient and efficient operation.
COMPONENTS OF THE DECISION
The decision to manage archival funds consists of three components:
- Paper management system (physical) fund
- System for digitizing and managing electronic documents
- Print Solutions
- Optimizes document handling and increases employee efficiency
- Improves security by regulating access to documents and provides full traceability of documents and their usage history
- Ensures easy and quick identification when picking and returning
- Provides a precise localization of a specific document or folder among multiple archival documents
- Automates, refines and expedites the inventory process with the possibility of digitizing the entire paper stock
- Considerably minimize operating costs
- Allows simultaneous access to digital content to multiple users from multiple locations
- Ensures visually impaired people access to and work with the Documentation Fund
- Ability to catalog and classify (create metadata) and complete text search in catalogs and in digital copies
- Gives access to information from both the organization's network and the web interface;
- Ensures that paper weights remain in wear during use