Data Loss Prevention (DLP) reduces the risk of data loss.
Losing data is the biggest fear for organizations today. There are tools to help reduce the risk of such events. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions provide a means of data control both in their storage and in the processes of their processing and transmission via different channels. Decisions allow potential problems to be detected by traffic analysis and sensitive data. Although DLP resembles other security technologies such as Firewall and IPS / IDS solutions, they differ in that they can identify sensitive information valuable to the organization and prevent the leakage of confidential data.
Behind solutions to information protection are technologies for:
• Standard security features - usage of firewalls, intrusion detection systems and anti-virus;
• Intelligent tools - offer additional capabilities using machine-based algorithms, enabling the software to distinguish between nonstandard and atypical activities, related to information exchange;
• Access control and encryption - related to information processing and are usually performed directly at the end workstations;
• Specially designated systems - monitor unauthorized access to resources, copy or send sensitive data to staff.
LIREX has the expertise to analyze in detail and to offer adequate solutions from leading manufacturers in the field. You will receive:
- Single management interface
- Real-time monitoring
- Opportunities to define your own policies as needed
- Comprehensive data protection
- Proactive in the fight against loss of information
A system that will allow you to increase the security by being able to detect and block potential data leaks from malicious employees or malware, attacks or data stealing. The system monitors the network traffic, endpoints and databases.